The COVID-19 Vaccine Report
A list of ingredients that are found in the COVID-19 vaccines and why they may cause adverse side effects.
Ingredients of Concern
- Formaldehyde/Formalin – Highly toxic systemic poison and carcinogen.
- Betapropiolacton – Toxic chemical and carcinogen.
- Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide – Damages liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system.
- Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, aluminum salts – Neurotoxins that cause long term brain inflammation, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, and autism. See a list of alum based adjuvants used in the coronavirus vaccines.
- Thimerosal (Mercury) – Neurotoxin, cellular damage, degeneration and death.
- Polysorbate 80 & 20 – Trespass the Blood-Brain Barriers, carrying aluminum & thimerosal into the brain.
- Glutaraldehyde – Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.
- Fetal Bovine Serum – Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.
- Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells – aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.
- African Green Monkey Kidney cells – carry the SV-40 cancer causing virus.
- Acetone – can cause kidney, liver and nerve damage.
- E.Coli – yes that is correct.
- DNA from porcine (pig) – Circovirus type 1.
- Human embryonic lung cell cultures – from aborted fetuses.
Please note you can view these ingredients on the CDCs website via the Vaccine Excipient Summary. We encourage everyone to do their own verification. For more information on which vaccines use fetal cell lines, please view the COVID Vaccines & Fetal Cell Lines Fact Sheet.
Impacting the Genome
The COVID-19 vaccines also contain mRNA encoding the Spike Glycoprotein of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. The mRNA technology causes the recipient’s cells to produce the coronavirus spike protein in order to illicit an immune response. This is the first time in human history that science has introduced a genetically modified vaccine into the public domain.
Adverse Side Effects
The CDC data compiled from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows approximately 775,000 adverse events reported after COVID vaccines from December 2020 through October 1, 2021. Injuries from the COVID vaccination continue to be reported on a daily basis. The VAERS shows an increased risk of heart attack, disability, and neurological disorders associated with the vaccine, including death.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
During the U.S. FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting – 9.17.21. it was concluded that the VAERS data is statistically significant. The data shows that the COVID vaccines are not 100% safe and that heart attacks happen 71 times more often following the COVID vaccines compared to any other vaccine.
The Real Science
- With over one million views, an informative talk is given by Dr. Ryan Cole, a Mayo Clinic trained, Board-Certified Anatomical and Clinical Pathologist who runs Cole Diagnostics laboratory. After researching the vaccine effects in autopsies, Dr. Cole was able to conclude that the spike protein from the vaccine does not remain in the deltoid muscle. It travels through the bloodstream, eventually landing in multiple organs throughout the body causing toxicity.
- An expert talk is presented by Dr. Peter McCullough, a Board-Certified Cardiologist. Dr. McCullough explains why the COVID injections are waning in effectiveness and linked to an unacceptable number of serious injuries and deaths. At 53:20 in the video, you can view McCullough’s early treatment regimen which has been successful and encouraging.
Striking Visual Evidence
Canceling the Spike Protein: Striking Visual Evidence – An excellent research article that is validated by empirical evidence. Suggested protocols are given for preventing and treating chronic COVID and COVID vaccine complications. Contributing Editor Dr. Thomas E. Levy is board certified in internal medicine and cardiology.
The clinical pictures of chronic COVID and post-vaccine toxicity appear very similar, and both are likely due to this continued presence and body-wide dissemination of the spike protein. ~ Canceling the Spike Protein: Striking Visual Evidence
Burbacher TM, Shen DD, Liberato N, Grant KS, Cernichiari E, Clarkson T., 2005. Comparison of blood and brain mercury levels in infant monkeys exposed to methylmercury or vaccines containing thimerosal. Environ Health Perspect. 113(8):1015-1021. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.7712
Cellix Technical Team (2021, March 15). Standardised modelling of microclots in COVID-19 patients. Wearecellix.com https://www.wearecellix.com/post/standardised-modelling-of-microclots-in-covid-19-patients
Crépeaux G, Eidi H, David MO, Baba-Amer Y, Tzavara E, Giros B, Authier FJ, Exley C, Shaw CA, Cadusseau J, Gherardi RK. Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity. Toxicology. 2017 Jan 15;375:48-57. Epub 2016 Nov 28. PMID: 27908630. DOI: 10.1016/j.tox.2016.11.018
Gherardi, M. Coquet, P. Cherin, L. Belec, P. Moretto, P. A. Dreyfus, J.-F. Pellissier, P. Chariot, F.-J. Authier, Macrophagic myofasciitis lesions assess long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminium hydroxide in muscle, Brain, Volume 124, Issue 9, September 2001, pages 1821–1831, https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/124.9.1821
Kennedy Jr., R.F. and Deisher, T., 2020. RFK, Jr. Discusses Aborted Fetal DNA and Vaccines with Dr. Theresa Deisher, Children’s Health Defense. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-q-a-with-dr-theresa-deisher
Levy, MD, T., (2021, October 18). Canceling the Spike Protein: Striking Visual Evidence. Orthomolecular.org. Available at: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n24.shtml
Liang, Z., Zhu, H., Wang, X., Jing, B., Li, Z., Xia, X., Sun, H., Yang, Y., Zhang, W., Shi, L., Zeng, H. and Sun, B., 2020. Adjuvants for Coronavirus Vaccines. Frontiers in Immunology, 11. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2020.589833
Man of God – Document 4 (September 2021). Man of God Solution and Map of Success. Simonparkes.org https://www.simonparkes.org/post/man-of-god-documents
Masson JD, Crépeaux G, Authier FJ, Exley C, Gherardi RK. Critical analysis of reference studies on the toxicokinetics of aluminum-based adjuvants. J Inorg Biochem. 2018 Apr;181:87-95. Epub 2017 Dec 28. PMID: 29307441. DOI: 10.1016/j.jinorgbio.2017.12.015
Prentice, D. (2021, June 16). Update: COVID-19 vaccine candidates and Abortion-derived cell lines. Charlotte Lozier Institute. https://lozierinstitute.org/update-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-and-abortion-derived-cell-lines
Sharpe, M., Livingston, A. and Baskin, D., 2012. Thimerosal-Derived Ethylmercury Is a Mitochondrial Toxin in Human Astrocytes: Possible Role of Fenton Chemistry in the Oxidation and Breakage of mtDNA. Journal of Toxicology, Volume 2012, pp.1-12 https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/373678
admin @ Inspire Your Journey