A list of ingredients that are found in the COVID-19 vaccines and why they may cause adverse side effects.
COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients of Concern
- Formaldehyde/Formalin – Highly toxic systemic poison and carcinogen.
- Betapropiolacton – Toxic chemical and carcinogen.
- Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide – Damages liver, cardiovascular system and central nervous system.
- Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate and aluminum salts – Neurotoxin that causes long term brain inflammation, swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely. For a list of alum based adjuvants used in the coronavirus vaccines, click here.
- Thimerosal (Mercury) – Neurotoxin, cellular damage, degeneration and death.
- Polysorbate 80 & 20 – Trespass the Blood-Brain Barriers, carrying with it aluminum & thimerosal into the brain.
- Glutaraldehyde – Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.
- Fetal Bovine Serum – Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.
- Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells – aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.
- African Green Monkey Kidney cells – carry the SV-40 cancer causing virus that has already tainted 30-50 Million Americans and many more globally.
- Acetone – can cause kidney, liver and nerve damage.
- E.Coli – yes that is correct.
- DNA from porcine (pig) – Circovirus type 1.
- Human embryonic lung cell cultures – from aborted fetuses.
Please note you can view these ingredients on the CDCs website, and we encourage everyone to do their own verification. For more information on which vaccines use fetal cell lines, please view Fact Sheet: COVID Vaccines & Fetal Cell Lines. The COVID-19 vaccines also contain mRNA encoding the Spike Glycoprotein of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. The mRNA technology cause the recipient’s cells to produce the coronavirus spike protein in order to illicit an immune response. This is the first time in human history that science has introduced a genetically modified vaccine into the public domain.
Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines
More references for the document:
Part of the list:
Part of the list:
Adverse Side Effects
Please see the latest CDC Data compiled from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which shows over 775,000 adverse events reported after COVID vaccines from Dec 2020 through Oct 1, 2021. Injuries from the COVID vaccination continue to be reported on a daily basis. From researching the VAERS, it is clear that there is an increased risk of blood clots, heart attack, autoimmune diseases, arterial and neurological problems associated with the vaccine, including death.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Please see the U.S. FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting – 9.17.21 where it is concluded that the VAERS data is statistically significant. We would like to think that the COVID vaccines are 100% safe, but this is not true. The VAERS show that heart attacks happen 71 times more often following the COVID vaccines compared to any other vaccine.
Dr. Peter McCullough
Please see this excellent talk by Dr. Peter Mcullough, cardiologist, internist, and epidemiologist. He discusses why a key aspect of care – early treatment – has been missing from the pandemic. McCullough explains why the COVID injections are waning in effectiveness and linked to an unacceptable number of serious injuries and deaths. At 53:20 in the video, you can view McCullough’s early treatment regimen which has been successful and encouraging. The information that McCullough shares has the potential to save the life of someone you love.
Burbacher TM, Shen DD, Liberato N, Grant KS, Cernichiari E, Clarkson T., 2005. Comparison of blood and brain mercury levels in infant monkeys exposed to methylmercury or vaccines containing thimerosal. Environ Health Perspect. 113(8):1015-1021. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.7712
Cellix Technical Team (2021, March 15). Standardised modelling of microclots in COVID-19 patients. Wearecellix.com https://www.wearecellix.com/post/standardised-modelling-of-microclots-in-covid-19-patients
Crépeaux G, Eidi H, David MO, Baba-Amer Y, Tzavara E, Giros B, Authier FJ, Exley C, Shaw CA, Cadusseau J, Gherardi RK. Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity. Toxicology. 2017 Jan 15;375:48-57. Epub 2016 Nov 28. PMID: 27908630. DOI: 10.1016/j.tox.2016.11.018
Gherardi, M. Coquet, P. Cherin, L. Belec, P. Moretto, P. A. Dreyfus, J.-F. Pellissier, P. Chariot, F.-J. Authier, Macrophagic myofasciitis lesions assess long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminium hydroxide in muscle, Brain, Volume 124, Issue 9, September 2001, pages 1821–1831, https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/124.9.1821
Kennedy Jr., R.F. and Deisher, T., 2020. RFK, Jr. Discusses Aborted Fetal DNA and Vaccines with Dr. Theresa Deisher, Children’s Health Defense. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-q-a-with-dr-theresa-deisher
Liang, Z., Zhu, H., Wang, X., Jing, B., Li, Z., Xia, X., Sun, H., Yang, Y., Zhang, W., Shi, L., Zeng, H. and Sun, B., 2020. Adjuvants for Coronavirus Vaccines. Frontiers in Immunology, 11. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2020.589833
Man of God – Document 4 (September 2021). Man of God Solution and Map of Success. Simonparkes.org https://www.simonparkes.org/post/man-of-god-documents
Masson JD, Crépeaux G, Authier FJ, Exley C, Gherardi RK. Critical analysis of reference studies on the toxicokinetics of aluminum-based adjuvants. J Inorg Biochem. 2018 Apr;181:87-95. Epub 2017 Dec 28. PMID: 29307441. DOI: 10.1016/j.jinorgbio.2017.12.015
Prentice, D. (2021, June 16). Update: COVID-19 vaccine candidates and Abortion-derived cell lines. Charlotte Lozier Institute. https://lozierinstitute.org/update-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-and-abortion-derived-cell-lines
Sharpe, M., Livingston, A. and Baskin, D., 2012. Thimerosal-Derived Ethylmercury Is a Mitochondrial Toxin in Human Astrocytes: Possible Role of Fenton Chemistry in the Oxidation and Breakage of mtDNA. Journal of Toxicology, Volume 2012, pp.1-12 https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/373678
Authored by Inspire Your Journey