According to Mental Health America, the prevalence of youth experiencing major episodes of depression has been steadily increasing over the last six years and more than ten million adults in the United States are still in need of mental health treatment. More Americans have health care insurance today, but not all plans cover mental and emotional difficulties.
Mental health is multifaceted, consisting of many factors that make up our physical, psychological, and emotional well-being. Physically, when our body is in good working condition, our mood is typically positive. But when we are suffering from a physical illness, it is difficult to maintain an optimistic viewpoint and easy to slip into a state of depression. This is why it is so imperative that we do our best to maintain our physical health because it impacts our mental wellness.
When we are in emotional distress or elation, we know these states also impact our mood. When we are feeling low from a broken relationship or a lost job, then it is imperative to seek help or take actions which begin the healing process. Expressing our feelings to loved ones, going for a walk-in nature, taking a pause to do a short meditation, or connecting with others of like minds are a few examples.
We are also living on a planet whose frequency and magnetic field intensities are influencing our own biological systems, including how we think and feel. This blog will focus on the therapeutic lifestyle changes that we can implement in order to improve our mental wellness and help maintain it. We will highlight the importance of eating healthy meals, discuss the Earth’s magnetic field, and the crucial role that PEMF Therapy can play in helping to enhance our health.
How Food Affects Your Mood
The more we learn about gut health, the more we realize how important it is to our OVERALL health. The recent investment issue of Forbes Magazine spotlighted the gut microbiome and its health applications. Magazines such as Forbes are recognizing the gut health topic because it has become a trending science.
Recent studies have revealed that our gut microbiome includes more than 100 trillion bacterial cells. Those gut microbes produce more feel-good neurotransmitters, like serotonin and dopamine, than the brain itself which is Amazing! These neurotransmitters affect how we feel, signifying that the balance within the gut-brain axis forms the very foundation of our mental wellness.
Learn more about The Road to Wellness Through Gut Health.
NASA, PEMF Therapy, & The Earth’s Magnetic Field
- NASA is well known for its profound research in the field of PEMF and its impact upon the human body. Their extreme curiosity was a direct response to astronauts experiencing depressive-like states while being away from the Earth’s magnetic field for an extended duration. NASA discovered that our bodies are naturally accustomed to the Earth’s magnetic field and our bodies are not able to function correctly when we are removed from its presence, as if we were missing essential nutrients. The Earth has a base frequency or Schumann Resonance of 7.83 Hz which has remained relatively stable. However, global electromagnetic activity has been steadily increasing and fluctuating since NASA discovered its impact on the human body in the 1960’s.
- You can see the Earth’s frequency in its current time here: Schumann Resonance Today.
- Russian Space Scientist, Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev, has evidence that our planet, the Sun, and our entire solar system is going through an unprecedented energetic shift. In his published paper, PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE, Dmitriev states, “Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic nonuniformity’s in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This “donation” of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun.”
BEMER Therapy and Mental Health
- BEMER Application in Children’s Mental Health, Haug Report, p. 19-20. This study evaluated the impact that BEMER Therapy had upon the mental health and emotional stability of youth between the ages of 4 to 17 years of age. The observations showed that BEMER had a calming effect upon the youth. They displayed a decrease in physical aggression and an increase in academic and social participation. In particular, BEMER also had a balancing influence upon the mental and emotional states of these youths as stated by Susan Pickrel, MD.
“A child with an anxious or agitated affect has clearly observed calming and a child with a flat or blunted affect has an appropriate energizing.” – Susan Pickrel, MD
- BEMER Therapy for Cognitive Impairments, Haug Report, p. 21-23. This study highlights a 57-year-old secretary who filed for early retirement due to cognitive decline. She was making mistakes, having trouble finding the right words, and forgetfulness became apparent. SPECT images showed circulatory deficiencies throughout her brain, and an irregular brainstem that was low in activity. BEMER was applied consistently for 2 years with excellent results:
Brain images showed positive changes to the circulatory condition in the brain, including the brainstem. Check-up concluded normal psychomotor speed, a stable mental state, unimpaired thinking, and intellectual-mnestic functions have been preserved. – Dr. med. Eva Csecsel
There are many factors which contribute to the state of our mental health. These factors include our dietary food choices, the magnetic field and Schumann Resonance of the Earth, and how well we are taking care of ourselves by incorporating complementary therapies into our daily behavior patterns.
In order to experience harmony and remain in a balanced state amidst an ever-developing world, we can choose to integrate therapeutic lifestyle changes to help us maintain a calm and clear mind.
These lifestyle changes present us with the opportunity to eat healthier, supplement our diet with high-quality nutrition products, or invest in a PEMF Therapy device such as BEMER which will improve the quality of our lives. By applying these preventative health measures, we are empowering ourselves to experience optimal well-being in the present moment and well into the future.
I am available for your support and to answer any questions you may have, so please reach out.
Susan Kapatoes, IBD
Susan Kapatoes, MHA is the founder and owner of Inspire Your Journey, a holistic wellness company. She is a Wellness Partner with Amare Global, the Mental Wellness Company, and an Independent Distributor with BEMER Therapy. She lives in Massachusetts.
Dmitriev, A., Tetenov, A. and Crockett, E., 1998. PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE. [online] Mohr-mohr-and-more.org. Available at: https://www.mohr-mohr-and-more.org/downloads/dmitriev.pdf
Garrett-Bakelman FE, e., 2019. The NASA Twins Study: A Multidimensional Analysis Of A Year-Long Human Spaceflight. – Pubmed – NCBI. [online] Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30975860
Goodwin, T., 2003. Physiological And Molecular Genetic Effects Of Time-Varying Electromagnetic Fields On Human Neuronal Cells. [online] Ntrs.nasa.gov. Available at: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20030075722
Mental Health America. 2020. The State Of Mental Health In America. [online] Available at: https://www.mhanational.org/issues/state-mental-health-americautm_content=buffer25f85&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Ochoa, E., & BEMER USA, (2015). NASA-BEMER Space Act Agreement [PDF]. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Available at: https://www.inspireyourjourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NASA-BEMER-Space-Act-Agreement.pdf
Pastor Guzman, I., 2017. Tuning In To The Earth’S Natural Rhythm. [online] brainworldmagazine.com. Available at: https://brainworldmagazine.com/tuning-in-to-the-earths-natural-rhythm
Wight, A., 2020. Trust Your Gut: How This Colombian Scientist Found Her Field. [online] forbes.com. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewwight/2020/03/01/trust-your-gut-how-this-colombian-scientist-found-her-field/#166736724bc1
Wylie et al. (2017). The Haug Report, Physical Method IV, Special edition on the anniversary of the 50th Medical Week Baden-Baden. [online] imin-org.eu. Available at: https://www.imin-org.eu/images/science/Haug-Report-Bemer_2016_Englisch.pdf